This role will be based in Manchester. It will initially start up in our Lancaster Office but this will only be in the short term before re-location to Manchester takes place.
The Wind Prospect Group is a leading international independent wind energy developer with a proven track record in the development, construction, operation, decommissioning and due diligence of wind farm projects across the UK, Ireland, Australia, China, South Africa, Canada, Poland, Turkey, the USA and France. We continue to diversify and offer excellent employment packages, conditions and opportunities for career progression within the business. Wind Prospect is accredited to ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001. Further details are available at www.windprospect.com.
The Administrator needs to be a highly organised individual with good communication skills as he/she will have to liaise with the all members of the Operations team, some of which are based away from the Lancaster Office, to obtain data for the varied duties above.
They must be flexible and capable of dealing with a fast paced environment. This is an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic individual to apply a very methodical approach to the organisation of records and systems within a company that has exciting plans for the future within the renewables industry.
Roles and responsibilities
1. Assist in the compilation & update of comprehensive Health & Safety plans for all Wind Prospect (WP)UK sites (i.e. operational wind farms).
2. Keep site HSE files and all associated records up to date for all sites.
3. Assist with the reporting of all HSE incidents.
4. Control the records of site inspections by the Site Services Team ensuring that WP have an up to date record of inspections and any follow up activities/requirements.
5. Assist in the compilation of the following customer reports (more production and financial data rather than purely HSE):
a. Daily Reporting as/if required by the WP Operation and Maintenance (O&M) contract.
b. Update of monthly performance data.
c. Action Logs (recording site maintenance activities)
d. Tracking contractor performance including the accumulation of any likely non- performance issues/claims.
6. Monitoring Statutory Inspection dates and maintenance of the appropriate recording system.
7. Maintaining site inductions records (provided by Site Services) across all WP wind farm sites.